Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Deadly Carrots

I think Ammon is allergic to carrots. Carrots!!! I mean, they are so mild! But last week I fed him carrots and the next day he got hives, but I thought that it was the barley, so I took that away and waited a week and then gave him carrots last night. He developed a rash around his mouth. Right now I'm not looking forward to his future diet........

On a happier note, last night we were at my parents' house and right before we left, Ammon was a little bit fussy, and my little brother would come in and the second Ammon saw him, he started laughing. Instant change! And he did it over and over again! It was so cute! I bet it made my brother feel so cool to get a reaction like that from his little nephew.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Ugh. I completely understand about that allergy thing. I'm always nervous when we give Matthew something new!

Rach said...

Cute blog! Where did you get your template?

Kathie said...

it's #565 in the pick a new templates area. I just went to customize and pick a new template.