"Now ye may suppose that this is a foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise." ~Alma 37:6
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Potential Flake
Ok, so I'm supposed to get up and run tomorrow, and I totally plan on it. Just a fair warning to Melissa though, if I'm not there tomorrow morning, I left my phone at my mom's house so I don't have your number to let you know if by chance I can't come, Ammon woke up to eat at that time, and I have to have a shower, take Matt to work by 8, and go grocery shopping . So I'm going to do my best to come...but if I don't make it, please don't hate me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like it! I like it!
Pre-planned excuses.
Now, what can I do about all those church meetings......
Dave
Post a Comment