We had a really fun 4th of July weekend. We spent it with my family and we were able to get a lot of really cute pictures. Have any of you ever heard of a stay-cation? Matt and I heard it on the news over memorial day weekend. A lot of people stayed home and did things like sleep in tents in their backyards, set up obstacle courses, etc. because gas has been so expensive, so they called it a "stay-cation" Well, ever since, Matt loves them, ha ha. So we had a stay-cation with my family in their living room, it was so much fun.
Friday we went up Big Cottonwood Canyon to Redman campground for the day. It was Ammon's first trip to the mountains. He absolutely loved it!!! I don't think he cried once that day. Amazing!! He was so mellow and content. He loved looking up at the trees, it was so fun to watch him.
Saturday morning we went to Village Inn for breakfast and Ammon sat in a booster chaird for the first time and played at the table, it was really cute, he's gotten so strong. Everytime I took a drink of water he tried grabbing it and one time I tried giving him some water out of the straw, and it was hilarious!!! He gripped his mouth shut, and when I kept trying he spit. We all laughed.
He was pretty worn out last night and took a really long evening nap. But we had a lot of fun and laughed a lot. It was so nice to spend the hottest day of the year so far up in the mountains.
1 comment:
I saw that picture of Matt and thought "Whoa, Matt is really balding!"
Then I remembered that he WAS bald. I had forgotten. Cute pictures! We missed you guys!
Post a Comment