"Now ye may suppose that this is a foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise." ~Alma 37:6
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
You Know You're a Blogger When...
For those of my family members that remember when I learned ubbi dubbi (remember Zoom!?) you'll know that I practiced so much that I began thinking in that language, lol. Well, you know you're a blogger when you think in the form of a blog post. I was thinking about some things this morning and I expressed my thoughts in a manner that I would write them to inform and entertain my readers. It's probably because this blogging thing is so new to me and I'm excited about it, so everything I do right now I think about how I could write about it or incorporate into my blog. Am I alone in this experience? Somehow...I doubt it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Um, no, definitely not alone in this. I think about what I can put on my blog ALL THE TIME!
By the way . . . I tagged you, so check out my blog to see what to do.
Ha, ha, ha! That is me to a T! And no. It isn't just a new blogger thing. I find that it has actually gotten worse over time!
Post a Comment