"Now ye may suppose that this is a foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise." ~Alma 37:6
Monday, June 30, 2008
The Beginnings
So I feel kind of like Shauna....I've given in to the blogging way of life. For a long time I just didn't think that my life is interesting enough to write about and that no one would want to read it, and that it wasn't really my kind of thing. But upon thinking further, I figured that it's a good way to write my feelings down, organize my thoughts and record what's going on in my life. I'm excited to do it. And the spirit has been gently prompting me for quite some time now that I need to be keeping a record about my life. So here it is! I hope you all enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOOHOO! Welcome to blogdom. You'll be hooked in no time.. (if you're not already). I'm so glad you hopped on board!
I'm so excited you joined us!
If you haven't heard already, there is a site called blurb.com where you can make your blog into a book.. to help out the journaling efforts. :)
I am having a lot of fun so far. I just can't figure out how to put a list of family and friends who have blogs on mine. Please show me the way!
To add fam and friends to go the top right corner and click on Customize. Then "Add a page Element"And then click on "Link List" Then you list all of the blogs you read.
Also if you go to bloglines.com you can list all of your blogs, and they let you know when someone updates. That way you don't have to search through your bloglist 10 times a day!
That probably made no sense. Call me and I'll talk you through it! :)
Post a Comment