Sunday, November 23, 2008

Goalmaking

I have some goals that I thought about at church that I would really like to get better at:

  • I want to have primary planned and taken care of before Saturday(if I don't, then I am scattering all through it on Sunday) I want to be more organized.
  • I want to do my visiting teaching and get to know my partner and the ladies I visit teach more than just people I see once a month to check it off a list. I want to make them my friends.
  • I want to attend my ward and relief society activities. I love my ward and especially the ladies in it, I want to participate and become better friends with people.
  • I want to go to the temple on a regular basis with Matt.
I love going to church. I love primary even though I feel so inadequate. I have learned so much in one year. I love the kids and I love the leaders I am able to work with.

I just thought of another two:

  • Try out Tiffany's 30 freezer meals in a day(maybe not all in one day, but I would love to have that many meals in the freezer on hand...).
  • Get Ammon to take a bottle so Matt can feed him. I'm hoping that after all this time he will finally take a whole bottle! Now that I'm almost done...
I have learned that for my next babies, making sure they will take a bottle is one of the TOP PRIORITIES. Matt needs to be able to have that time, and I need the option.

Since I wrote them down, I'm hoping I will be reminded of them so that I will accomplish them.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Good job Kathie, and good luck! The 30 meals in a day sounds fun - let me know if you want some help!

Sarah Titus Jones said...

I'm with you on the bottle thing! Good luck with all your goals. I love the sound of 30 meals in a day! How does that work? Maybe I'll have to try it.

Tiff Keetch said...

Good luck - and I'll let you borrow my recipe book if you want. Just let me know. It has all the instructions and everything.

meg said...

Pretty brave of you to write these goals down because now we can hold you to them! (probably why you did it!) Love ya!