
I feeling like blogging but don't really have anything specific to write about. I guess I'll just write down some thoughts. I've felt a lot happier and calmer, and more secure, and less prone to failure the last few days. I received a blessing from my husband and dad on Sunday because for some reason, I've really been struggling. It has helped so much. I can feel that as I have turned my weaknesses, insecurities, fears, etc over to the Lord he has made my burdens lighter and given me peace. There have been several days where I have stopped to think about how I am feeling, and I feel great! Not much has happened this week to make me extra happy, but I feel joy and peace. Peace, it is so wonderful! I am so grateful for the priesthood, for loved ones that are worthy to hold the priesthood and for a loving Father in Heaven and Savior Jesus Christ. I can't do anything myself. I am learning that, no matter how much I want to make up my mind to be perfect, it will never happen, I will only fail and be depressed that I failed. Once I turn my heart over to the Lord and let him take care of things, I can see changes.
I have been able to exercise, have quality playtime with Ammon, read scriptures with Matt, and even perform some service. Yay! I am inexpressibly(is that a word?)grateful for all that I have. Heavenly Father has extended His arms of mercy to me countless times, and I am overwhelmed, but so happy.
1 comment:
I just wanted to tell you how grateful I am for your example.. I love reading your blog! In every post there is something positive - you are learning something new, or expressing gratitude for something old. And thanks for your "principle of the day." You rock.
Post a Comment