Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Little Helper

Ammon has discovered the dishwasher and just loves to "help" load, or rather, unload all the dirty silverware. He seems to have grown an attachment to forks, as it is always forks that he takes out. I think he's even learned what it sounds like when I open the dishwasher door and he races in as fast as his little arms and knees will take him. At least he's happy while I'm doing something around the house instead of crying at my legs while I do the dishes right?
Another fun thing is Ammon's dancing. Yesterday I turned the radio to FM 100 so we could hear some Christmas music. He was playing along when a really fun arrangement of "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" came on. Ammon turned his head a little to face his ear in the direction of the radio and started dancing. He must have really liked it. It was awesome. I could tell he was totally grooving.

No comments: