Cute little Piglet Afton. She was so tired and kept pulling off her socks.
Ammon was a very sleeeeepy puppy that day. He did pretty well though because he loves being in the stroller.
Here's our queen bee Janie. You can't really see it in the picture, but she had adorable bee clips in her hair.
The girls minus Sue who graciously took millions of pictures with millions of cameras with millions of crazy kids all around!
Our own famous witch Bailee. She was great with the little babies.
Janelle with Afton in front of the Sweet Afton's store.
Ok, I had to post all three of these pictures because it's great to watch the kids the longer they had to sit in the wagon. I'm sorry that Ammon wouldn't allow us to take more!


Afton just waiting comfortably until Ammon calms down and we're done. Pictures with these kids is always an adventure!
Sittin' a spell with Bailee

These signs were pretty funny

Here goes the little puppy!
His hind legs sometimes go a bit faster than his front paws...It was a fun day, and I look forward to going again next year! We didn't do any of the activities they had there, we just walked around, it was a great, free way to celebrate Halloween!
1 comment:
My sister-in-law just named her little girl Afton.. I hadn't ever heard it before.
You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment