I can't wait for Spring! It is my favorite season. After the dull, dreary, and gray months of January and February I am so looking forward to cool sunny mornings and new, beautiful growth. I love Spring, not just because I think it's the perfect temperature, but because it symbolizes a new beginning, a rebirth, etc. I am so grateful for the countless opportunities that Christ offers us to begin a new: a new day, a new week, a new year, etc. I love the spring flowers that start to grow. I forget every year, but by the end of February, without fail, I remember that the reason I've been kind of down, without energy, and just plain ornery much of the time is because I'm ready for a change! So here's to spring!
"Now ye may suppose that this is a foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise." ~Alma 37:6
Thursday, March 5, 2009
I can't wait!!!!
I can't wait for Spring! It is my favorite season. After the dull, dreary, and gray months of January and February I am so looking forward to cool sunny mornings and new, beautiful growth. I love Spring, not just because I think it's the perfect temperature, but because it symbolizes a new beginning, a rebirth, etc. I am so grateful for the countless opportunities that Christ offers us to begin a new: a new day, a new week, a new year, etc. I love the spring flowers that start to grow. I forget every year, but by the end of February, without fail, I remember that the reason I've been kind of down, without energy, and just plain ornery much of the time is because I'm ready for a change! So here's to spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like your thought about how we have so many opportunities to begin again. I am a little sad to see winter go because I love sweaters, boots and snuggly, warm blankets, but I do love the feeling of cool air on bare arms when we get to break the short sleeves out.
I hear you!! I love Spring and I start realizing about this time of year that I think I have had the winter blues. Here's to Spring!!!
Hear hear!
Post a Comment