Grandma Sue has a little iron and ironing board from when Bailee was little(I don't know if it's Bailee's or if Sue just got it for the grandkids...) Ammon found it the other day that we were over there and he had fun with it. I keep telling Matt that Ammon needs to spend more time with him doing man things, because Ammon is starting to copy what he sees, and right now he sees mom doing makeup (he's gotten hold of some q-tips and started wiping his face with them...), cooking, cleaning; although, I'm happy that Ammon is interested in watching me cook and clean, I hope it sticks. I am determined to make sure our kids know how to cook and clean the house. Anyway, Ammon has been a delight. There have been frustrations with some picky eating, but that's normal I guess.
Ammon is doing really really well with communication. If he asks 'please' for something and it's given to him, he will sign "thank you". The first time was actually during primary when he tried to take a little boy's scripture case, so the boy gave him a scripture pencil. As Ammon walked away, he said "thank you". What a proud mommy moment!
Words Ammon is saying:
mom, dad, up, yeah, no, bath, light, and hi. He makes sounds for dogs, ducks(sometimes), birds, snake, fish, monkey. He will wave hi and bye. He still loves books, and he is getting more independent. Sometimes lately, he won't eat anything unless he can feed himself, and he is getting better.
I love my little guy!
2 comments:
You forgot that he can do a bee sound too! That's my favorite.
Aw - I am such a proud aunt - way to learn how to keep up the house at an early age, Ammon! Your missionary companions will love you. And you definitely won't be left behind in the wife department. He is so dang cute, you guys. I love that little guy, too!
Post a Comment