Monday, March 9, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding

Friday, February 27 Matt's best friend Brian got married. We were so happy for them, and excited that we have another married couple to hang out with. Their reception was lots of fun. My sisters Sharon and Celeste came over to take care of Ammon so Matt and I could go and dance and help out. We had a great time and I'm glad we were able to go. The gym was transformed and it was all beautiful. Malena was stunning in her custom made chinese dress, and Brian looked dashing in his brown tux. Congratulations Brian and Malena!


3 comments:

Rach said...

Wow, I want that dress! Of course, I'd have absolutely nowhere to wear it . . .

Sharon said...

The dress really is gorgeous.

Malena Aragon Everill said...

Kathie you sweetheart! I had no idea you did this, by the way I was so sad when I got our photos printed and we didn't have the one of all of us together. We need to get a copy!