Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wonderful Week

This week has been great. Ammon and I have been outside to play everyday and we were able to do some fun things as well. Here is a filmstrip of this week's activities(hooray for finally figuring out how to upload pictures in the order they occured...:
Ammon's awesome hair do.
As I have mentioned before, he loves pinecones. He tries to collect as many as possible, so Matt and I tried teaching him how to make a pouch out of his shirt to hold more pinecones. I worked for about 3 seconds.
I love this picture!
The big cheese
Thursday morning I finally went to mom's club, and it was the perfect day to go! We went to the park and Ammon had a grand time! He climbed on the playground for his first time and loved going down the slide. He got a little nervous if he wandered for a bit and then couldn't find me, but other than that, he was happy as a clam(I'm really liking similes these days...).

Last night Matt and I doubled with my sister Celeste and her date Trevor who knew Matt from high school. We went to The Pizza Factory and bowled at Fat Cats. I'm a terrible bowler, but at least I got better than a 30 this time!

This morning, Ammon had a really bad diaper that went up his back. He had quite a few mandarin oranges and so his diaper must have been really acidic because he got hives all over his back and he was itching and scratching like crazy! Poor little guy. Even after benadryl they were spreading, but after two baths, some hydrocordisone ointment, and time, it finally cleared up and he was much more comfortable.
This afternoon we took a little snack picnic outside. Above you can see Ammon and his beloved fruit snacks. Below you can see how windy and bright! We didn't stay outside for too long, but we stayed long enough to enjoy ourselves! Tonight, we are going to make hot dogs, and settle down to watch That Darn Cat(the new version) and go to bed early! Yay!

5 comments:

Hannah S said...

He is such a stud!
The only recipes I like are meatloaf and chili stew.
What are yours that you like?

Eric and Kim Peckham said...

Great pictures! But I wanted to see one of Celeste and Trevor...

Janelle said...

very cute.. i miss you guys so much! I can't believe I haven't even seen Ammon since he got a hair cut! hopefully soon we will get together when my kids aren't ill.. will that ever happen I am starting to wonder..

stef said...

Sounds like so much fun, Ammon is growing up so fast!

Sharon said...

Such a little cheese head. I loved this post!