Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My little stud

I have been loving this weather! All except for the wind of course, but in the midst of all of the sunshine, I am so happy. Ammon is too. Everytime we go outside, even to go to the car, he wants to walk around. He LOVES to be outside, and I am having so much fun watching him explore and learn how to keep his balance on the grass.
If you look at his hands, you'll see his new favorite toy outside: pinecones. Once he finds them, he puts as many in each of his hands as he can manage. In the picture, it looks like he's holding two, but he's holding a tiny one too, making three.
The other day, I was working on the computer and Ammon, as usual, was trying to type along with me. So I got out the old laptop for him to play with. The next time I looked at him I found this. And he was grinning widely. Such a funny little goon.

Ammon outside in the snow at my mom's house. One of the first days I took him outside to play. He had a great time! The picture below shows him after he lost his balance. He didn't quite know what to make of the snow.
Ammon got his hair cut tonight! My friend Joanne from my ward came over to cut his hair. He sat on my lap and ate some crackers and fruit snacks while she cut. I have to brag: Joanne said that he was one of the best baby she's ever cut hair for because he sat so still. That made me happy. Ammon really is a good little guy, and is really good at sitting still for quite a while, which is quite shocking considering the parents he comes from. I still can't sit still! These pictures aren't terrific, I'm no photographer, but I think his hair looks great. Thanks Joanne! You did a wonderful job!

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I showed this picture to Sue and it took her a while to figure out who it was! How freakin cute! It's funny cuz we haven't seen each other for a few days, but it feels like longer. we need to get together!

Shauna said...

He's getting so big! Time sure goes by fast. I love the pine cone thing. Matthew's nature love is rocks, but I think I would prefer pine cones. They don't damage as many things when thrown!

Thanks so much for your offer to watch Matthew here and there so I can pack. I just might take you up on that next week!

Jeff and Alisa said...

Oh my gosh Ammon is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen! And I can't believe you guys have been married for 2 years! That really doesn't seem like that long ago! Anywho, congrats on the anniversary! I hope life is going well for you. :)

Sharon said...

Thanks for all the pictures! Keep it up!