
I found this edible play dough recipe and I love it. Most of the edible recipes had peanut butter in them, so I decided I would try this chocolate play dough for Ammon, since, he tries to eat regular NON-edible play dough. He hasn't played with it yet because he is sleeping, but I love it! It doesn't stick to your hands, it's very moldable, and it's edible!
Here's the recipe for anyone who is interested:
1 1/4 C flour
1/2 C cocoa powder
1/2 C salt
1/2 Tbsp cream of tarter
1 1/2 Tbsp cooking oil
1 C water
Combine flour, cocoa, salt, and cream of tarter in pan. In separate pan, boil water. Add vegetable oil to boiling water and flour mixutre. Stir very quickly and mix well. Cook over low heat, stir until the dough becomes a ball. Allow to cool.
Let me know if you try it and like it!
1 comment:
Hi Kathie - fun idea - 3 questions: how did Ammon like it, how did Matt like it and who ate more of it? See you tonight!
Post a Comment