
Ammon is following well in Matt's and my(I have no clue how to say that gramatically correct...)footsteps. He absolutely LOVES music. If it's music he likes, he'll dance and wave his arms. He also loves the piano at my parents and his little rockin' piano that Aunt Janelle and Uncle Dan gave him for Christmas. His new favorite is playing on pots and pans. We had a great time watching him rock out on these and on the Rock Band drums at Jason and Meg's.
Yesterday was a fun day for almost all of the cousins(we missed Janie). Matt was helping Dan and Janelle move the rest of their belongings out of their house, so Sue and I played with the kids in the afternoon and evening. We went to the Red Balloon, and I loved it! I could spend hours probably in that store looking at all the cool toys. The kids had fun too. Especially Ammon and Afton who walked around stopping at the most exciting toys. We came home and put all the kids in the bath and got these excellent pictures. They all had fun. We had yummy quesedillas for dinner and watched the Brandi version of Roger's and Hamerstein's Cinderella with Bailee.Trying to get Ammon to go to sleep in places other than home has been quite the ordeal. We even tried driving him around in the car to help him go to sleep. But alas....he just wakes up and cries. He just loves his bed I guess. I'm worried for when we go to midway for our anniversary and Ammon stays with Grandma Sue and Papa. Maybe things will get better......we'll see.
This is in the car as we drove around. Bailee was holding Afton's and Ammon hands. Usually Ammon won't hold hands. He certainly loves his cousins.
While the kids were sleeping, Sue and I, and later, Janelle, worked on wedding invitations for some friends. We were able to get done so they can send them off, so that was good!Ammon 12 mos stats:
Weight 20 lbs 13 oz. 15%
Height 30 in 55%
Head circ 45%
Developmentally he's doing great. He's walking, and eating well. He loves singing songs and will sort of do the actions for Popcorn Popping and Itsy Bitsy Spider. He's a really picky eater when it comes to new things which is a source of much frustration. I have to keep reminding myself that it takes several times of introducing new foods...
We've been swimming at the Rec Center which was fun and we're definitely looking forward to the Spring!
3 comments:
I LOVE the photos!
I really liked the bath time photos. They remind me a lot of photos that we included in the video presentations at all 3 wedding brunches we have been a part of. My favorite is the one with the hair being washed.....
I would image that they will make great blackmail pieces in the future, too, maybe about the time that they start dating......
Dave
What cute pics! I wonder why Bailee all of a sudden has stopped smiling for pictures... hmmm Thanx for sharing!
I have the same picky eater problems with Matthew. Maybe it is because they learn early in life that strange foods make bad things happen to their bodies, therefore making them reluctant to try new things?
Post a Comment