Yesterday I went to visit my Grandma at her new apartment. It's a neat place that serves 3 meals a day and they have game nights, exercise times and yesterday they had a man named Lowell Hicks came to play his vibraphone which he called a vibraharp(maybe they used to call it that). He's 90 years old and brings his stuff himself and walks around like a 70 year old. He was really cute and so talented. I would say a lot better than me when I was playing at my best because he can play by ear, he knows millions of songs and or heaven sakes! He's 90!!! Ammon and I really enjoyed listening to him play. And the ladies would request him to play songs and they would sing along. It was really fun. Here's a video below.
After lunch(which my uncle, mom and little brother Daniel came to, we went back to my Grandma's room to feed Ammon. Just to add a little background info, my grandpa LOVED Tigger and tigers. So, I think it was for Christmas, he got one of those bouncing Tiggers and my Grandma has kept it and displays it in her room. Well we decided to see how Ammon liked it, and it was great! He loved it, and here's proof: Oh and as a side note, I know it looks kind of bad when Tigger falls, please ignore that part.....
3 comments:
Baby laughs are the best anti-depressants in the world!
ammon is sooo funny. i love how amused he is!
i also love cute old people! 90 years old? i'd say that guy is doing pretty dang good!
What a fun day! I love that song and it was amazing how that guy played it with four of those... crap - what are those called again? I know I'm going to be mad when I think of it! Anyway - I'd never seen that before. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment