
Ok, I need all of your input! Matt and I want to go on a vacation and we want your ideas. Where have you been that you absolutely loved? Did you find any good deals? We need a place that's not far away(not farther than California-or it's equivalent on the eastern side), not an exorbitant(I hope I spelled that right) amount of money and 8-9 month baby friendly. Please give us some ideas. I'll let you know what we decide after getting some more ideas and more research.
Thanks!
3 comments:
I'd like to help you out, but we are too poor (or too cheap, or maybe both) to go on vacation. But check out parenting.com and type "travel" into the search bar. I subscribe to the magazine and they always have tips on how and where to travel with kids of assorted ages. Also try the same search at familyfun.com. Every month that magazine highlights a fun place for family travel, and most of them are not well-known vacation spots so they might be cheaper!
We went to San Diego this year, and that was a lot of fun. Also, San Francisco is a great place to visit, as well as Seattle. I would say they are all baby-friendly, as in there are a lot of places you can go and take the baby with you, and not too far away. I'm not sure about the costs in these cities, though. Have fun deciding where to go!
I second San Diego! But Aaron and I are big time suckers for beaches. And perfect weather. And sea world.
Post a Comment