"Now ye may suppose that this is a foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise." ~Alma 37:6
You gotta love babies and puppies! So cute!
he is growing up sooo fast! too cute.
Way to go, Ammon! Army crawl and sitting up in just over a week! Way to overachieve! (Watch out, mom. Running is on it's way!)
Oh my gosh he is so cute in those pictures!!! I love my little bud :)
How many times do I need to say that that little guy is just the best??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You gotta love babies and puppies! So cute!
he is growing up sooo fast! too cute.
Way to go, Ammon! Army crawl and sitting up in just over a week! Way to overachieve! (Watch out, mom. Running is on it's way!)
Oh my gosh he is so cute in those pictures!!! I love my little bud :)
How many times do I need to say that that little guy is just the best??
Post a Comment