Monday, August 4, 2008

Little Miracles

Babies really are sweet little miracles. It's been so neat for me to watch Ammon learn how to do simple things like grab something with his hands, sit up, laugh, etc. I think we forget how amazing our bodies are until we watch a baby at the beginning learning how to use their muscles to accomplish what they want. I have also really come to learn how different each baby is. They develop at their own pace and certain skills surface at different times than others. We were really excited because Saturday Ammon was able to start army crawling. Here's a video:

It's amazing how much joy and how much stress a little baby can bring into your life. I love Ammon, he makes me laugh and he's great company all day every day.

4 comments:

Dave said...

That was BIG work for a little guy! :)

Dave

meg said...

WOW! That's awesome, Ammon! Isn't it funny how they go for things that are not really toys? (And funny how we don't even care?) Love you guys!

Melissa E Photography said...

Oh NO! Once they are mobile, there is no turning back! How fun!

Hey, I have your Summer of LIght book still. Do you want me to return it? Let me pay your late fees if you are late!

Megan said...

it's true... ammon is going to be into everything! haha how fun though... he is so strong!