Monday, August 25, 2008

Family Outing


Saturday morning, Matt, me, Ammon, and my sister Sharon went to the Zoo! Yay! We've been wanting to go to the zoo all summer and we finally went. Luckily we got there still pretty early in the day and got a really close parking spot, woohoo!!! I think Ammon liked it, but it was his nap time and he's a toughy to get to sleep, but he loves the outside and I think he enjoyed the bird show. We loved the bird show. We were talking afterward about how there is just something really majestic about the Bald Eagle. It's such a testiment to Heavenly Father's love for us when I see nature or amazing, very unique animals that he has given to us to beautify the earth. I'm glad we were able to do that before Matt got way into school. Next I want to go on a hike(I know, we're a little behind on summer activities). But anyway, here are some pictures of the fun day:


This picture above....oh man, for the past little while, Ammon has been SOOO HARD to get to sleep! He fights it so much. I had rocked him for so long, and he FINALLY fell asleep. I think it's starting to get better(although I probably shouldn't say it out loud, or else I'll kick myself). He just barely put himself to sleep for the night!!! Woohoo, our backs have been saved!!!

3 comments:

The Moronta's said...

How fun! I'm so glad we went out together! I loved coming out to your house and talking to matt! I love your cute family! We better keep doing things! :)

Dave said...

I like the fact that you are posting pictures - I can look at them from work to see my family!

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Dave

Rach said...

I was just thinking that we went to the zoo on Saturday, too, and then remembered that we saw you there! That's what a lack of sleep will do for you.
It's so much fun just doing things with the family, don't you think?