Yesterday was a fun day. First, I woke up and started getting ready but I really didn't want to do my hair. I've been sick of it for weeks, I just never felt like doing it anymore. So I went crazy and started thinking about getting it cut short!!!! So I did it, I got 10 inches cut off!!!!! I haven't had my hair this short since 8th grade! Crazy huh? Anyway it's a nice change. I'll post some pictures later.
Last night we went over to Matt's parents for dinner and swimming! My niece Bailee was going to come over to go swimming with us, so while we waited for her Matt's mom, Matt, and I sang tons and tons of primary songs to Ammon and Janie outside on the swing, and Ammon fell asleep. It was the cutest thing, I really wish I would have gotten a picture. When Bailee got there we went to the swimming pool and had a grand time. Ammon hadn't been for a while so he was really nervous at first and crying, but we took him to the warmer kiddie pool and he walked around(with help of course)(by the way, I need to post a video of him "walking" it's great) and splashed in the water. That's the first time he's outwardly enjoyed being in the swimming pool, he splashed around quite a bit, so I was really happy. On our way home Grandma Sue bought us all ice cream cones, it was a lot of fun. I always forget how much I enjoy swimming...
Here's a video from the 24th at Matt's parents. Obviously, this was the first time Ammon had been in a slightly cooler outdoor kiddie pool, plus, he was pretty ornery at that time, I mean he even cried while I fed him solids, which means he had to be way upset. The cute little girl in the pink swimsuit is Ammon's cousin Bailee, and please ignore the fatso in the background(I hate swimming suits!!!)
1 comment:
Wow! You are so brave with the hair cutting! I'm a big chicken when it comes to getting my hair cut. Seriously. I can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment