Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"I put him in the bathtub to see if he could swim!

Ammon has always enjoyed baths, but he's always been really mellow and still in the water, same with when we take him swimming. Well, last night in his bath, I guess he finally felt comfortable enough to splash around. I don't know why it's so dark, it looks normal when I play it on the camera. But I think he's so cute and he's been so happy lately now that he can move around much more quickly.



Saturday Ammon had a rough day. That's one thing about becoming more mobile, he gets injured more. He crawls into walls or rolls over and hits his head, poor thing, it's usually his head that gets hurt. Well, this incident was a bit different. Matt put Ammon on our bed and went to give him his blankie but didn't know that there was a phone on the blanket. Before Matt knew it, it had flung up and hit Ammon in the forehead. Oh!!! What a sad, hurt cry Ammon made!!!! Matt felt so bad, but there's really nothing he could have done. I guess we're learning that we can't always keep Ammon from getting hurt or sick, we just have to be there to comfort him if and when he does...here are his battle scars(well, they're under the bandaid, and quite small-lol):

3 comments:

Rachel Peckham said...

Kathie He is soooo cute :) Especially with his silly bandaid hahaha

Megan said...

don't you feel terrible when you accidently hurt your own little one!? sheesh. i dropped my cellphone on kaleb's face one day and felt awful. i'm just glad they forget about it in a couple of minutes and go back to loving you more then anything! haha.

is getting up by himself now? because i am sure there will be a lot crashes and pains with that. now that kaleb is sitting up he falls and hits his head daily. sooo sad.

Tiff Keetch said...

lol.. that picture is so cute, but I can't imagine how sad you were for him. *sigh* the things I'm going to have to learn and go through... :)