
I feel like taking this time to tell you all how wonderful the man I married last March is. Matt is more than I could ever ask for. It takes a lot of patience to be married to me and Matt is so kind and loving. I can laugh hysterically, be sad, be sick, be happy and be silly with him and never be self-conscious. He is never critical of me when I am terrible to live with, he just says "I love you".
Matt knows gospel principles and is very passionate about them as I am sure many of you know. I love that he is passionate about life and desires to share it with others. I'm grateful to have married someone who desires to do the will of the Lord. I am also grateful that I can always rely on him to give me a hug or listen to me babble whenever I need it.
I really look up to him. He is working so hard for our family working and going to school as I know many new husbands and dads do. He just started fall semester today and I am so proud of him for working to get his degree. He would rather not go to school because it's a lot of work and less time for family and play but he does it so that he can provide for our family and he(through the blessings of Heavenly Father) has made it possible for me to stay home with Ammon. I love him a lot and I thank Heavenly Father for giving me such a perfect companion to spend eternity with. I know that Heavenly Father knows each and every one of his children individually and intimately and I know that he will ALWAYS grant us our righteous desires when we are obedient.
2 comments:
that is soooo funny! i keep wishing kaleb would enjoy bath time more. i mean he is mellow and enjoys it... but splashing?! how fun is that haha. i wonder what ammon will do next time he goes swimming! we should get together and take our boys swimming some time before the summer is out. or just get together!
Isn't it so intriging to know that our Father in Heaven waits for us to call upon him day and night to talk to us. Boy do i love having the knowledge and resources that we have so close. what a wonderful post. I'm so excited to see you tommorrow! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment