Sunday, March 14, 2010

Picture Overload!

I meant to get these posted a while ago, but anytime I have the time, I'm too tired. Now I'm glad that I haven't until now because I got some really cute pictures of Abbie today.

Abbie had to be on the bilibed from Monday night to Thursday morning. We were quite relieved to be done with that! The first night was miserable but after she got used to her legs and arms not being all swaddled up, things went pretty smoothly after that. I had to wake her up to feed her every two hours because she was so sleepy due to the jaundice, but after a couple of days I could tell she was doing better because she woke up herself to eat.


She is such a strong little thing, she already turns on her side, and has great head control.
My cute niece Bailee and Abbie. She looks like a cute little model.
Our Ammon holding his baby sister. I love this picture
I really like the Moby wrap, very comfortable, and Abbie loved it, I think it will get a lot of use as life picks up, trying to juggle everything.
I think wearing glasses makes me look so tired.

Little froggie:)
Ammon loves smiling for the camera lately, he's so funny.

Ammon loves painting, he can do things like this for as long as anyone would let him.
Abbie's first real bath after her cord fell off.
I think this is the cutest picture of Ammon and his Uncle Andy
I just picked up a new, potentially expensive interest....I made 6 bows yesterday, and it's so fun; although, still impossible to not burn my fingers using the hot glue gn.

She's been awake more and more, and I love it. I really wonder what color her eyes will be. I know all babies' eyes are dark at first, but Ammon's eyes were dark blue from the very beginning, Abbie's are looking more brown or even green. It will be interesting to find out how they turn out.
I think she has little rose lips.

One day I'll have a really nice camera and I will be able to take awesome pictures, but until then, bear with me with what I have been able to get.

We love our new addition to the family, and Heavenly Father has really blessed me to survive on much less sleep than I am used to, I am amazed at how well I've done and I know it is only due to His tender mercies. Poor Matt has been sick since Abbie was born so I will be glad once he's better.

2 comments:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

What a beauty!! You look great too! Congrats! How exciting! I just have a 6 wks to go!! Soon I can experience the joy of juggling two with little sleep:) Catch ya later, if you want to go somewhere, you are always welcome to visit, or we could go to the park.

Lar said...

She is beautiful! I'm glad you're doing well and the bows are so cute!