"Now ye may suppose that this is a foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise." ~Alma 37:6
This will be so fun. When you rotate them out (if you are going to), you should just put them in a new post, and you could put a link to it on that list. You probably knew that, but I am sure that list will get pretty long. Ammon is hilarious, after all!
1 comment:
This will be so fun. When you rotate them out (if you are going to), you should just put them in a new post, and you could put a link to it on that list. You probably knew that, but I am sure that list will get pretty long. Ammon is hilarious, after all!
Post a Comment