Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This is post 3 of 3, don't forget to look at the 2 previous

This last Saturday we went bowling with my family because our Bear Lake outing was post-poned due to inclement weather. We had a great time! Matt's the best bowler I know, I love watching him bowl. He's looks so hot! Ha ha, that was weird for me to say, I don't normally say things like that, but I love the man! I wasn't able to get any shots of Matt actually bowling because our camera was too slow, but I got some ok pictures.

I don't like wearing my glasses, but being pregnant makes my eyes resist contacts for some strange reason. I get headaches really fast, so I just wear my glasses most of the time now.


One of Ammon's new favorite things is Matt's helmet. One of the first things he says when Matt comes home is "helmet!" Isn't this adorable?
Here's a a very dark video(sorry) of Ammon "tripping" over Grandad. He did this forever! He loved and laughed a lot.



2 comments:

Sharon said...

I missed this activity the other night! Funny! It's nice hearing Sean's voice in the background too!

Shauna said...

I can commiserate on that whole contact thing. What I've been told is that as weird as it sounds, your eyeballs retain water just like the rest of your body and the extra fluid makes wearing contacts hard for some women. I finally gave them up for good during pregnancy #3. Once Matthew was born and my eyes got back to normal, I discovered that with three boys in the house I just don't have time in the morning to mess around with them (mine are gas perms, more time consuming than soft, especially the disposables). So I finally had to let my vanity go. I'm hoping to save up enough for laser eye surgery one day. :-)