"Now ye may suppose that this is a foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise." ~Alma 37:6
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Sweet Moments
I need to write this down so that I never forget. I have had some pretty nausea-filled, misreable days in the past two weeks, therefore, some days, I just lay on the couch or the bed while Ammon plays or we read books or watch a couple of shows. Wednesday was a yucky day and after Ammon woke up from his nap I brought him into my room with me on my bed and we had some crackers. He knew my tummy felt sick, so he would get a cracker from the box and hand it to me and say "sick". He would also lean over and give me a kiss or a snuggle, which just melted my heart. He also felt my cheek and said "hot" and pointed to my drawer next to my bed where he knew the thermometer was. Can you believe it?!?! My little 1 1/2 year old was taking care of his mommy! He's such a sweetie and that experience made me treasure the blessing of staying home with Ammon day after day all the more. I love being a mommy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's such a special little boy! You're very blessed to have him!
Post a Comment