We spent the night at Matt's parent's because I didn't want to face putting all the furniture back and everything away that night. The pictures below are of Ammon's "fala fala". Sue tied his blanket around him and said that that's what the Hawaiian's call them. Ammon kept it on while he played for like 30 minutes! After about that time Sue said, "oh! they're called lava lavas!" We both just laughed and I told her I would put these pictures on my blog and label them fala falas! Ammon heard of course and started spinning around yelling "faya faya!" It was hilarious.

Ammon loves his Mickey Mouse. He sleeps with him and cuddles with him a lot, it's so sweet.
Ever since we went bowling with my family, Ammon talks about it at least once every day and names everyone that was there. We finally set up some paper cups for him to bowl with and he loved it.Ammon's language sure is developing. He says new things everyday and has started to say 2-3 words one after the other, for example: Mickey Mouse, "Capan" Hook, instead of just one word at a time. He's got a great memory. He remembers doing something like bowling and who he did it with. For a while, because my dad had given him a cookie one day, every time a cookie was mentioned he would say "grandad". The other night he counted from 1-9 by himself! We haven't been able to get him to focus long enough to do it again though. He gets distracted very easily and so stops counting. But he knows how to do it. I'm going to try and get a video of it soon. He has also started singing songs by himself that are actually recognizable. He was singing "happy birthday to grandma" (he said all of the words!) the other day which I was very excited about. This is such a fun age!
No comments:
Post a Comment