Well, since discovering that it was my prenatal vitamins that were making me feel so sick, I have stopped taking them and feel somewhat normal! It's marvelous. I can now do more than get Ammon fed and clothed...Isn't that sad? I'm just glad that there was an end to that misery.
Anyway! On to better things: Matt and I went to my first prenatal appt. yesterday! Woohoo! Things are good so far. One baby. I was relieved, I don't know why, but I was really worried that the dr. would say there were two...Now that that worried has been settled, I can move on. We got a little picture of our little alien (because he/she is still at that tadpole looking stage) which made it more real for at least me. Based on the little circle chart the expected due date is March 7, 2010. Based on the little ultra sound my dr. did, the expected due date is March 13, 2010. Guess what that date is? Our 3rd year wedding anniversary! Crazy! My mom said her babies always measured smaller, and Ammon definitely wasn't small but then again as I've told many people, I feel like he needed to be big to get through his little ordeal after he was born. So it will be interesting to see if this baby is more similar to my mom's babies-I read that women tend to have smaller babies if their mom's did, and vice-versa. Anyway, we'll see. So far, I'm in a better place this time than with Ammon. Although I didn't lose all the weight from Ammon, I also haven't gained any so far, which is better than last time, let's just say that much....
Yesterday was my sis-in-law's birthday so we surprised her with some scrumptious lemon cake and ice cream. I love surprising people. I hope it made her birthday more special. Thanks for sharing your birthday with us Meg!
Matt's finally done with school, YAY!!!!!!!! He's got a little break before Fall semester starts, but Fall should be much less hectic because he's only taking 2 classes, one is once a week, and the other is online, so I'm stoked for that. Then, after this semester he will have his Associates!!!!! Woohoo! I'm so proud of him, he has worked so hard to get here and now the end is near. At least this end....We'll get him done with this and take things as they come.
2 comments:
You guys are both amazing for getting through this school stuff! I'm glad Matt will get to play around with Ammon (and you too, I guess!) more - it stinks being gone all day!
YAY for surprises! Thanks for the surprise and the yummy cake and of course, the star candles! (I'm sorry I had to spit on the cake to blow them out. Thanks, everyone, for being so nice about it. At my age, you just can't risk not blowing them all out in one breath and not getting your wish.) The card is so special. Thanks for making it such a special night. *loves*
Post a Comment