
Ammon and me by the river throwing rocks
Ammon was very good to stay away from the fire.
Sorry Sue, I didn't mean to take the picture right when Matt was in front of you, our camera is just wierd lately and takes FOREVER to actually take the picture.
Monday night we went to my grandma's neighbor to swim. We had lots of fun. Ammon loves his uncle Daniel and laughs every time he sees him. He had fun watching his mommy and daddy jump off the diving board. Matt is also a very talented cannonballer:), I think he won the contest of who could make the most waves. He did a flip and landed on his back curled up in a ball. I'm so lucky to be married to someone who is so talented and fun.Ammon is so smart! Matt has been reading the brainy baby books to Ammon a lot. There are four books: animals, abc's, number, and shapes and colors. Ammon's favorites are the shapes and colors, and numbers. He can almost count to 10 by himself, but he does better when there is a visual reference, like his book. The first video just shows the book so you can see him recognize the numbers. The second video he just did better in saying them. He tends to get excited about certain numbers at times and therefore will just keep saying them over and over which throws off his "groove". Isn't he cute?
2 comments:
SEvVENnn!!!! TWOOOOO!!! That is so cute. That boy. Brains and looks (not to mention CHARM). Look out mom and dad... I can see the girls coming now.
I tried to comment on this a little while ago, and it didn't work, so this is the second attempt. Anyway, I think that little Ammon is so smart! I just can't get over it! I think you and Matt are such great parents, and not just because Ammon knows numbers and shapes. I hope I can be like you, Kathie, when I'm a mom; I'm inspired by your example of parenting. Your children will surely rise up and call you and Matt blessed.
Post a Comment