Whenever something I attempt to make fails, it really puts me in a sour mood. Because our house is cooler, I've been trying different things to get my rolls to rise while we are at church. They just don't like to rise, and then one time I got a bad package and they didn't rise, and so everytime I made them they turned out horribly! How annoying! Well, today, I decided I would get the oven warm, turn it off and then put the pan in there for the rolls to rise while we were at church. Because of the whole nursery thing, I forgot to come home and check on them during sunday school, so we left after the sacrament to find the pans in the oven rose too much. Ahhhh!!! Matt laughed, and I am not quite to the laughing at myself over this stage yet, so I didn't find it funny. I found it very annoying. So frustrating. It seems like everytime I try to make something to go somewhere(we're going to my parents for dinner) something goes wrong. It makes me feel so dumb. Hopefully I'll figure out a better way to make my rolls in the future and not make people have to eat dumb pancake rolls.


Pretty appetizing huh? At least one pan of 6(of the small pan that didn't fit in the oven and got put on the stove)turned out fine. So hopefully people won't be fighting over who gets the "good" rolls, lol.
3 comments:
Don't worry anymore Kathie! We all loved the pancake rolls!
Those rolls are awesome. And I love that Matt laughed at them. Because I did, too. And I mean that in the very nicest way. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it. Awesome.
Bailee says she wants you to make some of those "cookies"! I miss you!
Post a Comment