Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More family fun

My cute sister Celeste and me. I love all my sisters so much! They are definitely my best friends.
My dad:)
Ammon LOVES pots and pans! Everytime it pops into his head(which is quite frequently, AT LEAST after every meal, or if he sees one drying on the counter)he asks to play with them and is only satisfied when they are all out on the floor! ha ha. He goes through and takes all the lids off, and then very systematically puts them all back on. This is very serious business!
Ammon loves the camera now. Everytime he sees it, he says "cheese" and wants his picture taken.
About 3 weeks ago our dishwasher broke. The guy came to look at it and said that beecause it was so old it wasn't worth fixing. So he said he'd get a new one. About 3 weeks and LOTS of dishes later we finally got it! I love it. It's so much more quiet than the last one, seems to have more room, and looks much better. I should have gotten a picture of the old one, but to give you a little idea, part of it was blue...Yay for no more constant dishwashing!


Ammon loves rocking!

3 comments:

Dave said...

Awesome photos and movie! Of course, the fact that my grandson is the star of many of them does NOT influence me in any way!

Dave

DebraJoy said...

Kathie! I haven't been able to get ahold of you any other way. Will you please add my new e-mail address to your reader list and delete this one? debrajoyhawkins@gmail.com is the new one. Thanks!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

I love that your dad is riding the horse! Ammon loves those pots and pans! Good thing you have a new dishwasher. Washing by hand takes a ton of time! Thanks for the fun walks! See ya tomorrow.