"Now ye may suppose that this is a foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise." ~Alma 37:6
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Clarification
I have been feeling just plain yucky for about two weeks now, and I know a lot of people have been getting suspicious, and some people have voiced their suspicions, but I'll just clear it all up. I'm not pregnant. I went to the doctor today and I might have an ulcer in my stomach, or just too much acid in my stomach. I did think I was for about a week, but I am not. I'm going to research the medication the doctor gave me, because I've been told that it can mess up your stomach, so hopefully it will help, and not hurt, and I then I will get feeling better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yuck. So sorry that you are not feeling well! I hope you get better soon. I'm also on meds that can upset my stomach. Why can't they make stuff that doesn't have any side effects?
I hope you feel better soon. I have been following your blog for awhile. This post just made me laugh! My babies are all 3yrs apart almost exactly (I have 1 in may and the next 3 were all in July, 2 were even on the same day). So people kept assuming that 2 and a half years had passed, it must be time for another one. Uh no, please stop spreading that rumor, I knew it was bad when an Aunt called to congratulate me...on what?...can you say AKWARD
Aww, Kathie, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I guess it's been a while since we talked, because it seems so much has happened with you. Call me if you need something. Love you. Feel better.
I'm so sorry you're a bit under the weather, I know that something has been going around, I hope you can start feeling better soon!
No fun! Feel better soon!
Post a Comment