Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's a miracle!

Aren't those last pictures adorable!? My grandma came over on Thursday for lunch and movie watching, and although it took Ammon a little bit to warm up to her, by the end of the day they were buddies. He stuck with her and had a great time playing and reading books. Thanks for coming over and having a great time with us grandma!

Sundays have been getting increasingly stressful because both Matt and I are in primary and Ammon just wants to run around out in the hall. My good friend Joanne took him into nursery for a bit, but since she didn't want to leave him crying, she brought him back to me and I took him in before I had to do music time. He started playing and didn't even notice me leave! I checked back in after singing time and they said he was fine, so I went back to primary not knowing what to do with my self! I went to pick him up on the way to sacrament meeting and he was asleep in one of the leader's arms!!!!! Can you believe it! They said he did fine, and for those of you who know Ammon, you know he can be a challenge to get to sleep, especially in new situations with new people. I am so grateful that his first (and early) time to nursery was a good experience. Thanks to the great nursery leaders! He's growing up so fast, learning so much, and I'm so amazed.

Here's a video of Ammon at a park near my parent's home from Friday. He has learned how to climb up and go down the slide all by himself. I'm such a proud mommy:)

sorry about the obstacles I went around. I'm definitely not a professional!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I taught him how to climb up those kooky steps a few weeks ago! I'm also proud!!

meg said...

That is so awesome about nursery! What a relief for you! It's so crazy to think that he's that age already. Seems like you just had him or something!