Friday Matt drove up to Roy to pick up a scooter. We had gone to a dealer in Salt Lake that wanted $1700 for a used little 50cc scooter, and Matt went home that night and got onto KSL.com and found a 150cc for $700, and talked the guy down to $600. Woohoo!!! It's got a security system, can seat two people, and has a helmet case on the back. It gets 80 miles to the gallon and we love it! I haven't taken any pictures of it yet, but this is what it looks like, and it's the same color. It will be so great with Matt only being 2 miles from work and with him going to school, I won't be trapped at home anymore! Hooray! Today he went and got the license and registration taken care of and got 25/25 on his motorcycle test. He's so smart:). I am really happy that we got such a good deal, it's going to be such a blessing not to have to drive him to work and pick him up if I want the car.Friday, some friends from my ward took our little guys swimming in our condo pool. It was 75 at 10:30 in the morning, and the water was perfect! Ammon had a grand time splashing in the pool, and I look forward to going swimming as much as possible this summer. I also got him a little floatie thing to sit in that he loves, that way I can push him around in it AND get in some exercise that I actually enjoy, score! I'll take some pictures of him in it next time we go swimming. HERE'S TO SUMMER!
1 comment:
That scooter looks pretty sweet! I bet you're gonna love having the freedom with this cool new vehicle. I can't wait to see pics of Ammon at the pool, and wahoo to summer!
Post a Comment