I've really been lazy in the blogging world. A couple of weeks ago we had fun going to stores like REI, Kirkhams, and Cabela's in search of a great backpack to take Ammon hiking; that's been a goal of ours: to go hiking a lot this summer. So here is a backpack that we tried on, Ammon loved being up so high! We ended up getting this model in blue.


Ward breakfast and Easter Egg hunt. Ammon finally got the idea of what to do when he saw eggs by this morning. Anytime he saw an egg he tried putting it in his basket-even if the egg came from someone else's basket!

This evening I got to go with my great sis-in-law Meg to see Phantom at Hale Center Theatre because he her husband and little Janie were sick. We had a great time and Matt and his mom took Ammon down to Cabela's and they enjoyed seeing all the big fish.



I took Ammon to the park and he found the sand box. This picture doesn't show very well all the dirt on his face. A year ago I would have had a hard time seeing this dirt all over him, but I'm learning happily that he's a little boy and if he's outside, he's going to be dirty. He loves being outside!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment