Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was great for us. We spent Friday night at my parents' house and the easter bunny was so nice to include us Saturday morning. Ammon had a rough night friday, so he looks kind of tired and ornery in some of the pictures, but he had a great time for the most part.
Painting eggs with Grandma:
Finding his Easter Basket:

Easter egg hunt at Grandma Sue's. He was so happy to be able to go outside. He did a great job finding his eggs and I think all the kids had a fun time.





Here is Ammon carrying as many Easter buckets as he can.
Yesterday was good too. We didn't both get to church because Ammon still had a runny nose and was coughing and I didn't want to bring that to primary, so Matt stayed home with him so I could do primary, then Matt went with my dad to go give a blessing to my cousin's little girl who is very sick, so I came home from church early. Thanks Sharon for watching Ammon while we were both gone for that little bit. Sis. Carpenter gave a great Easter lesson in sharon time about the atonement and resurrection and we had dinner at my parents. We discovered that Ammon loves breadsticks, and we enjoyed some good conversation that increased my understanding of the atonement and resurrection of Christ. We were able to go visit my Grandma and Aunt Cindi that evening as well, so it was a really nice Easter Sunday.

4 comments:

Dave said...

I wish I had been in better condition to see him (and his parents) over the weekend. But thanks for coming!

Dave

adrianne s. said...

WOw, he is a cutie, isn't he? It's fun to look through this post and see other pics of your family, too!!

Janelle said...

we miss seeing you guys! I hope Ammon keeps getting better and that we can see you a couple more times before we move! cute pictures!

Tiff Keetch said...

I love the pics of Ammon looking for the eggs. I can't wait until next year! So cute.