
Here's Afton joining in on the fun. Janelle tells me she does this all the time at home too.
Grandma Sue did really well at work and chose to spend her hard-earned money on her grandkids and took the 4 of them with us to Build-a-Bear on Friday. They were having a good sale, so we got to pick a bear and one outfit. Ammon's was a missionary bear of course. As my mom could have predicted, he really enjoyed the box more than the bear at first. But he did give it a cuddle or two. He especially likes to carry around the tiny Book of Mormon that came with it, it's so cute.
Mean mommy was trying to get him to sit still for a picture with the bear. He never wants to stay once he sees the camera...
Ok, so I attempted trimming Ammon's hair this morning just around the ears and back. It's OK. One side is more choppy than the other, and he always wanted to turn to the sound of the scissors, so that made it difficult. Plus, his hair is so fine, it was pretty hard. I don't know, I might have my mom fix it if it continues to bother me, but I don't think that it's WAY noticeable...what do you think? Ok for my first time? And to think that I wanted to cut and do hair....



This has become one of my favorite pictures. It seems like ever since Ammon got his teeth, he's been cheesing it up. I love it. This picture says who Ammon is. What a cutie!
4 comments:
I think his hair looks great! good job.. better than what I could do!
I think his hair looks good - I try to cut Justin's hair.. hopefully I'll be able to do Harvey's too. But I can only imagine how difficult it will be with a wiggle worm.
I love all Ammon's funny faces! I always have to try not to laugh when he is upset because it is so dang cute!
Good job on the haircut. Luke is needing one, but I am putting it off. I'm not quite ready to chop his ear off!
Luke and Ammon remind me of eachother. (Which means Ammon is REALLY cute. hahah.. )
Post a Comment