Sunday, December 7, 2008

Monthly Case Family Night

Jason: "Those pictures will be on the blogs by noon tomorrow"

Dan: "midnight tonight", and we all laughed....





How about 10 o'clock tonight? Ha ha. I joked that I take pictures just so that I can put them on my blog. But I'm glad because it's getting my to record my life when I otherwise wouldn't.

The first Sunday of each month we get together with the Dave and Sue Case family for Family Home Evening. We trade off doing lessons, activities and treats. Tonight we went to Jason and Meg's house for taco salad(which was absolutely delicious!) and we watched the 1st Presidency Christmas Devotional. After that we decorated Christmas cookies. It was great! Ammon got some good practice in before his birthday in January for eating yummy sweets. Of course, Bailee, Janie, and Afton were already pros. We had a great time frosting, and of course, eating all of the cookies. I think it will definitely be something we do again.






3 comments:

Janelle said...

i love it! I like how Sue, Dan, and Dave are focusing so much on decorating their cookies. It was definitely fun.

Dave said...

Dang it!

You got me in a picture. I'm gonna hafta spend more time watching you when you are taking photos - I need to keep my anonymity (I'm sure that Jason will correct me on that one) intact at all times!

Nice photos.

Dave

Megan said...

sorry i haven't bee to your blog forever. i just always check my blog updates... you haven't been coming up though! so i was wondering what the heck? why isn't kathie writing... well i checked and it appears you went private again? i thought you made it so anyone could visit? okay anyway i am on the ball now :)