Monday, December 22, 2008

Monumental Monday



Today has been a wonderful day for me! I got up and really cleaned the house for Christmas, as it has been kind of neglected in the past while due to us hardly ever being home. I did a bunch of laundry and had a great day with Ammon. He is just so much fun to play with. Matt ran to the store for a couple of things on his way home from work, and he's so awesome! He got everything that I told him to, and all the right kinds! He also brought home a treat for me, I love treats :D. For dinner, we had pizza and I've been trying to get Ammon to eat finger foods besides crackers or freeze dried fruit, so I cut a small piece of pizza for him and just put it on his tray. Apparently he doesn't like things cut up into pieces. Anyway, he smashed it all up in his hands and made a big mess, but he ate it! woohoo! I'm so happy. He seems to be more willing to try new foods even if they aren't blended up.

Here are some pictures of Ammon taking his first few steps! He has taken up to 6 steps, but most consistently will take 3. Today was a great day.




2 comments:

Janelle said...

I'm so happy that you posted these videos! His balance is so awesome! He will totally be walking all around in no time flat.. probably tomorrow even. What an awesome boy! I love you guys!

Sharon said...

Yay!! He's so amazing! And amazingly cute!