Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Lights on Temple Square

Matt and I took Ammon to see the lights downtown at Temple Square. We had a short, great time and I think Ammon loved it. He didn't move a muscle!(of course, that could be because he was bundled up so much....I love seeing the lights, and the beautiful temple above it all.



6 comments:

Dave said...

Wow.

Ammon must have had all of 10 square inches of skin exposed to the elements! I bet he did enjoy the lights.

Dave

Sharon said...

I can't even see his little teeth!

meg said...

These are such cute pictures! I especially love that one of you and Matt. Thanks for posting them, cuz I'm stealing some of them...

Janelle said...

You got some good pictures! I love bundled up babes! Afton doesn't let much stay on her these days..

Tiff Keetch said...

lol... i love the pic of Ammon

Melissa E Photography said...

Brrrr! You guys are brave. I am too wimpy to go outside when it's this cold!