Meg tagged me to write 7 random things about myself, so here it is!
1. I love to watch movies, movies that allow me to escape. I don't really care for the movies like DeJaVu, or Enough because they just make me more paranoid about mean people. I like movies that are fantastic and somewhat unreal because they allow me to escape from this world for a time and help me to forget fears or stresses. I also really like movies to carry with them some sort of message of greater good. Love triumphs, good will endure, that kind of sometimes sappy stuff. I also have been a long-standing fan of old musicals, such as the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers movies, Evita(although in my opinion it's a little on the odd end of the musical spectrum, as far as story goes, but I love the music), Calamity Jane, etc. I also love movies like Cat Baluo, The Court Jester, and the Jane Austin movies.
2. I am a morning person! Much to Matt's dismay, for he loves to stay up late and party! I really enjoy going to bed early, getting adequate sleep and waking up early to start the day. If I get up early and start the day by being productive I am a happy camper. Whereas, if I sleep in, don't get up and have a shower first thing, I am lazy most of the day and most likely, in a sour mood because I'm disappointed in my laziness.
3. I love organizing, and sometimes planning. I love anything office related. That's usually one of my favorite parts of walmart or a store like unto it. Give me a folder, papers, and office supplies and I will be happy. When I was younger, I'm sure I drove my mom nuts for all the papers I collected and stashed in my closet.
4. I like to bear my testimony. When fast and testimony meeting comes I enjoy it because it encourages me to think about what knowledge I have about principles of the gospel. It also helps to motivate me to seek out more truth and to stregthen the knowledge I already have. I feel like it is an opportunity provided by Heavenly Father to strengthen his children by bearing witness of truth to other as well as to ourselves.
5. I like pretty much anything peanut butter flavored, Reeses' candy, ice cream, cookies..etc. Especially real peanut butter IN ice cream, yummy!
6. I like long car rides...except when I'm pregnant, due to my having restless legs syndrome. I find car rides soothing in that they provide either time to play car games as I found last summer going to disneyland with Matt's family, have good discussions, listen to books on tape(something I found I enjoyed with my family on the way to Moab), or time to think to myself. I love them.
7. I love listening to music. I love that different styles of music can help me feel differently depending on my mood. I love dancing to music, especially with my sisters. Music moves me in way that nothing else can, and it can help to dissolve pain and anger, and enhance my joy and excitement.
There's my randomness, now I would like to tag Sharon, Janelle, and Jackie! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Kathie, you are wonderful! Reading those 7 Random things brought back awesome memories of us growing up sharing a room.. haha. It's so awesome though, to see how much you've grown and changed into being such a magnificent wife, mother, and and all around incredible woman. This is going to sound corny, But you inspire me! Thanks, and I love you!
Hi Kathie! I'm glad you found our blog and I am going to add yours to our links so I can keep up with you. Ammon is adorable and motherhood is fantastic, right?
Post a Comment