Monday, October 20, 2008

Disgusting

I don't normally care much about politics to be honest. (Sorry to those who love it) I don't like the endless debating about the same things over and over and, quite frankly, up until now I've been too occupied with my own puny existence...Anyway, I have followed more debates and read more about the current election than I ever have. I don't particularly like either candidate for different reasons, but the more I read about the policies Barack Obama supports, the more uneasy I feel about him as a President of the United States. He is a great speaker, he looks the part, and he's smooth; however, his policies remind me a little bit too much of countries such as China or Germany in the Hitler days. Here are two links of articles that I think everyone should read before voting:

Obama's Abortion Extremism

It's long, but extremely important in my opinion, please read it to the end. Also, here's a little story that gives a good analogy for a possible future America with Barack Obama as President:

Wild Pig Story

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Good work Kathie! I lost all my nerve and took the link off my blog, which contributes to my being so glad that you also posted it. Doesn't make sense - don't worry - I'll stop now.