I am a pretty obsessive reader when I find a book or series I like. So I apologize to my family that whenever I was over visiting, I had my book with me. I'm finally done and I have told myself not to read so much! I go through spurts with almost everything in my life, reading, exercising, doing visiting teaching...I am going to work to be more consistent in developing good habits and maintaining them.
I have also discovered some odd activities that are quite enjoyable to me. I have found that when I am down or worked up about something stupid, I enjoy going to the store and walking around, I don't even have to buy anything, it's just fun to walk around! I even enjoy taking Ammon with me surprisingly enough because he likes to sit in the cart and I think he's way cute. Odd as it may sound, when I go to a store by myself I get to enter a world of my own and I really enjoy it. I also enjoy driving in the rain or at night by myself. I don't ALWAYS want to be alone, I love being with Matt as much as possible, but sometimes I just need some quiet time....
Another oddity about me is that I love to fold clothes that have just come out of the dryer. They are so warm and soft!!! Wierd post, I know...just thought I'd write down some things that have been on my mind. Sometimes it's soothing for me to analyze parts of my personality so I can find out how to be a better person.
2 comments:
I know for a fact that you are a wonderful Wife, Mother, and Sister :) I love you Kathie
"i" before "e", except after "c" and in "weird". Hee hee! :-)
Post a Comment