Thursday, September 11, 2008

Slacker




Sorry about the lack of posts for such a long time. I have been reading like a crazy woman! Well, since it has been so long I'm going to consolidate what's been happening because I just can't remember quite everything I had thought of writing along the way.

Over Labor Day weekend our little family took a little trip up to Logan for a vacation and visited my best friend roommate from College. We had a great weekend with lots of laughs and it is always so fun to go up to Logan and have memories of our dating life come back to us, that of course being where Matt and I met. It was kind of funny, as we drove out of Salt Lake I thought "wouldn't it be horrible if I left the video card from the camera plugged into the computer?" Well, I didn't think anymore about it until I pulled out the camera when we got to the park for a picnic, and lo and behold!!! The video card was at home plugged into the computer. We did take some pictures with our phones, and luckily they are pretty good quality.

1 comment:

Megan said...

i HATE it when i forget my camera! or in your case the memory card. i have to take my camera every where i go and i seriously go through with draws when i can't capture EVERY second on camera lol. sad i know. your phones takes such clear pictures though!

my parents live in logan! i LOVE visiting logan. such a peaceful place. in fact joel and i are heading that way this sunday! i didn't know that was where you and matt met!