Monday, September 15, 2008

Catch up

Wow! I've been so lazy. I have had a lot of time and have just been too lazy to sit down at the computer for a couple of minutes to write some things down. I really was going to get myself caught up with my last post, but just as I finished that one Ammon woke up. ha ha. Such is life right? That's ok, Ammon's a blast to be with. My mother-in-law told me that she heard somewhere(you know, through her friend's daughter's husband's son's aunt...just kidding) that around I think 8 or 9 months babies tend to learn something new or noticeable improve on a certain skill almost every day. It's been amazing, Ammon seems to have hit that point. In just a matter of a little over a week it seems like(of course I'm no judge on time, I can't believe it's already September15!) Ammon is saying his 'd's', crawling around really fast, spitting(what a wonderful talent), drooling even more-if that's possible-, laughing more, and pulling himself up to stand using furniture and just within the past couple of days he's learned how to cruise. He used to only go one direction so he would just go around the coffee table, I think he's learned today how to go the other way. It's so entertaining.

I haven't been up to anything new, in fact I've been really lazy. But Matt and I have been working on changing our diet to eating healthy snacks and not eating so much at a time so we can lose some weight. He has started waking up to lift weights and stuff and I have yet to motivate myself again to do some exercise, sad isn't it? He's crazy busy with work and school and Ammon can be quite the handful, as much as I love him, I just can't hold him ALL day...

Here are some pictures of the past few weeks:

Here is Ammon with his cousin Afton. They play really well together!

How cute! Afton taught Ammon to climb the steps. Good thing we don't have stairs in our house!
Sue's puppies sleeping. The girl is Myah on the left and the boy Daks is on the right.I got a Baby Einstein DVD from the library and put Ammon in the car seat so I could get his food together. He will actually smile at some parts. His focus on some things is amazing.
This is at Grandma Sue's basement. He loves standing to play. He played in this little area we baracaded while we got the walls ready to paint in the basement.

1 comment:

The Moronta's said...

So cute! I love it! We need to get together again!