Yesterday I watched Pride and Prejudice, the BBC version while Matt was doing his homework. He kept saying that he hated it and asked if I would go in our room to watch it. lol, I went into our room and then he came in a few minutes after and started watching with me telling me how dumb it was. So I asked him if he'd ever seen it, and even though he had in one of his classes, he didn't pay attention. So as he watched, he started asking questions and finished it with me. I had a sneaking suspicion that he enjoyed it, and today I looked at facebook and he had written that he likes it! I knew he would! It was great to read that.
"Now ye may suppose that this is a foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise." ~Alma 37:6
Friday, September 19, 2008
Pride and Prejudice
Yesterday I watched Pride and Prejudice, the BBC version while Matt was doing his homework. He kept saying that he hated it and asked if I would go in our room to watch it. lol, I went into our room and then he came in a few minutes after and started watching with me telling me how dumb it was. So I asked him if he'd ever seen it, and even though he had in one of his classes, he didn't pay attention. So as he watched, he started asking questions and finished it with me. I had a sneaking suspicion that he enjoyed it, and today I looked at facebook and he had written that he likes it! I knew he would! It was great to read that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is one of my all time favorite movies. i have decided there are two kinds of people in this world... the ones who LOVE jane austin and the ones who HATE jane austin. seriuosly ... joel can't stand the plot line of most of her books. but i just love her! i'm a sucker for romance and happy endings. :) glad you watched it and got matt in to it :)
Post a Comment