Monday, September 29, 2008

Football Game

My little brother Daniel is not quite so little anymore. In fact, he's just as tall if not taller than me. We went to his game this last Saturday and they won!!! We had a lot of fun and I made a fool of myself cheering at the wrong times because I don't understand football when there's no one comentating. I know, kind of sad isn't it? I screamed when Daniel's team lost the ball on the 4th down. Oh well, we got a good laugh out of it. It's so fun to have this kind of thing to go to on a Saturday. Go diggers!(I only say that because he is one...) Thanks Daniel for playing so we can come support you!



As you can probably guess, he's #27. He plays a receiver on offense and safety on defense. He's a good athlete I think. He's looking forward to playing basketball this winter and lacross I believe in the spring. It's kind of wierd to have a jock in the family after so many years of band. But very exciting!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute cute pictures!Daniel is taller than you!!!!!!!

The Moronta's said...

You know I've found myself always saying "the little boys" and no matter how old or tall they will get when they are 50 I'm still going to call them "the little boys" he's turning into such a great person! You look so cute!