


A GIRL!!!
Thanks so much to Sharon for telling us about this. And a huge thanks to Alaina for making this beautiful cake. Alaina is a good friend of my family's and did this for her sister last week. She has a cake business and made a generic baby cake. What we did is had the ultrasound dr. call Alaina and tell her the gender of the baby, but not us. She made the cake and frosted the outside so we couldn't tell. We invited mine and Matt's family to join in the surprise and cut the cake(flashback to our wedding reception). The frosting told us whether it was a girl or boy. It was so exciting and I had butterflies while we cut the cake. I'm so glad we did this, it made for a great way to find out and tell people.
Visit THE CAKE GIRL blog on my friends list to see the great work Alaina does. Thanks again!
7 comments:
That is such a cool way to find out, congrats!!
Congratulations!! Girls are fun for sure!
and what a fun way to find out. And incredibly cute cake! What a great friend!
Aw, that's so awesome! Congrats!!!
Hurray! How fun, what a great idea! Congrats on having a girl!
Yay!! This means I get to shop the darling little girls' section for once! Congratulations!
Hooray!! Congrats!
I love this idea! So cute, and congrats!
Post a Comment